31 augustus 2010

Essence express dry spray

A while ago, I saw this in a kruidvat store and i just had to try it! A spray that dries your nailpolish? OMG!



The can states that it 'dries nail polish within seconds'. It's ideal for elaborate nail designs, that require more then one step of nail polish application.
We'll see about that.



When you spray this on your nails, it leaves a kind of greasy layer on your fingers. But, the polish looks and feels dry! It's sort of dry.. this spray only dries a thin layer of nail polish. After 5 minutes I went on with my normal business and I damaged the polish pretty bad. When I damaged it on purpose, I could really notice the polish isn't completely dry.



This was really easy to do. The Essence express dry spray is a really good way to make a nailart faster. But, it doesn't have the quick dry effect a special topcoat has.


The Essence express dry spray is available at Kruidvat for €2,49


xx
Kayleigh

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten