14 augustus 2010

preview

I'm at my boyfrieds house for the weekend, and I didn't bring my camera..
So let's give a list of what's coming.

last weeks I bought:

Gosh - Gold
Gosh - Ocean
Catrice - Berry Bazaar
Catrice - Bloody Mary To Go
Essence - White secret(2x)
Essence Nail Polish remover with nail whitener
Essence Nail Polish drying spray
Essence stampy set, with extra plate

I love 'Kruidvat' for their amazing 1+1 free action on all nail supplies! Thanks ^^

Last but not least, I bought a Helmer! All my make-up and especially my nail polish deserved a place of their own.


So I can take a few things of my wishlist, but there still are enough things on it!

xx
Kayleigh

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie lakjes heb je gekocht! Ocean heb ik ook vind het een erg mooi lakje. Hoe bevalt die drying spray? Een hele tijd gelden had ik hem ook en vond hem wel oke, vond alleen dat hij er in het begin zo een raar laage van maakte (bovenop droog maar eronder nog nat). Heb jij dat ook?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. het droogt niet helemaal inderdaad, maar ik ga hem nog een keer uitgebreid testen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen