18 augustus 2010

Gosh - Ocean

One of my favorite brands so far is Gosh. The colours are amazing! I had high exectations for this one. In the bottle it looks like a great blue polish, with a purple shine. So, after a long time of just staring at it in the store shelfs, I finally bought it!



But what a disappointment when I put it on. It's just a blue metallic! However, the blue is really good. The finish is a bit streeky, but that's normal with metallics.



See? It's a pretty colour, but not what I expected.

About Gosh nail polish:
Gosh is easy to apply, covers in two layers with all the colours I tried so far, and stays on for about 4-5 days without chipping. The downside is drying time. Even after an hour it still damages if you hit something hard or take your pants of.

Gosh polishes cost €6,99 for 8 ml


xx
Kayleigh

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten