8 augustus 2010

Essie - Bordeaux

Since yesterday, I've been all about the reds. Mostly because I made a beautiful 'red velvet cake'. So I've been busy with red food colouring and stuff.



Yes, today is my nineteenth birthday!
Everything you see here is hand made by me. Even the roses, I'm so proud!! I can't believe how good this went, It's my first time playing with fondant.

But, on to the nail polish.



First, I like the bottle. It's really nice. It holds 15 ml of nail polish, which is a lot for such a small bottle!
The polish itself is kind of watery. But, not as much as the Barry M polishes I used before this one. Although application is easier, I still had some bubbles..



Essie - Bordeaux. Three layers with base- and topcoat.
The colour on this is really nice! It's the perfect red polish. It shouldn't have come to me any sooner or later, because it goes really well with my red velvet cake.


xx
Kayleigh

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi vampy kleurtje! Hij lijkt op een van de lakjes van Catrice, maar ik ben vergeten hoe hij heet...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @Arantxa:
    Ik zie inderdaad dat Essie onder L'oreal valt en dus op dieren test. Jammer, want ik vind dit een fijn lakje en had er graag meer gewild..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooi rood kleurtje! Essie lakjes zijn idd fijne lakjes maar ook duur. Het is ook erg jammer dat ze op dieren testen, helaas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen