31 juli 2010

China Glaze - Blue Sparrow



I was really excited when I layed my hands on this China Glaze polish! It's called 'Blue Sparrow', a blue neon colour. This is my first China Glaze, so when it arrived at my home, I couldn't wait to put it on my nails!
When I put it on, I noticed it's a really thin and watery colour. It took 4 coats to get it opaque. But, it dries really quick and gives a matte effect, which I really like. However, the glitter in this polish is so much better with a shiny top coat!



But then, after a day of wearing this, it started chipping. AND HOW! Across the middle of my ring finger a stroke of polish was missing.. and at the edges it wasn't any better. Maybe this was because in my excitement I forgot the base coat. But even in my 'non base-coat using' period my polishes lasted a lot longer!
This polish is also hellish to take of bacause of the many glitters. Glittery polishes are always a bit difficult to take of your nails.

I still really adore the glitter in this polish. So I dicided to experiment with black nailpolish.



Here you can really see the matte finish of 'Blue Sparrow'. Ain't it nice?



And here I put on a top coat for a nice shine. I'm not shure wich one I like better..


Thanks, Suzanne! For the polish and the quick shipping! check out her blog: http://deltacephei.nl/

xx
Kayleigh

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten