23 juli 2010

Sold out forever

Today, I'm feeling terrible.. I have a cold and maybe even a fever.
Also, I'm watching my uncles house now and he lives really close to the shopping center in my city. So me and my boyfriend went for a short shopping spree to catch some air. All I bought was nailpolish xD

But what a polish! I think they just refilled all the polishes because everything was there. Even "Sold out forever"!



I love this colour <3 It applies very well an covers smoothly in 2 layers. It also has a little glitter in it which gives it just a little more dept.
You can see the glitter in this picture, where the light hits my middle finger.




Also, I finally bought a base coat! And I think it really helps for a smooth result. My base coat is a smoothening coat, also from Catrice. And I bought "It blue my mind". I'm guessing you already know the brand.. I'll be trying this one really soon!

xx
Kayleigh

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten