24 juli 2010

Coming soon

Just placed an order at ASOS.com, including three new polishes. As soon as I saw they are selling Barry M nailpolish, there was no turnig back from spending some money.




What's coming:

Barry M - Pale Lemon Yellow
Yellow was on my wishlist, so why not? At ASOS, it states this colour is new. I couldn't really find a swatch via google so I'm gonna find out if it's any good.

Barry M - Pink Flamingo
I don't really like pink but it just can't be missing in my stash, right?

Essie - Bordeaux, from the Pink and Reds collection
It's on Sale!! You can buy this now, for just €6,95 at ASOS. The regular price is €12,57
To bad they only have two colours on sale..

Other news: I hate me. I was so excited about the Barry M, I didn't look any further. And now, I found out they sell scented nailpolish from rimmel. Maybe I'll just place another order..
The Rimmel polishes are cheap if you compare it to normal prices here! I think they cost €6,99 and at ASOS you can buy a polish for €3,96.


xx
Kayleigh

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten