6 oktober 2011

ORLY, Holiday Soiree - Ingenue


So.. I've been thinking about me and blogging. I'm really fond of my privacy and I don't like to be easily found on the internet. That's why you won't find a lot of personal stuff on here from now on and I'll protect my identity as much as possible. My name will be removed from here.
Also changing: I will be posting completely in English.

On to the polish!


This is the first time I bought a complete set of nailpolish! The special collections from ORLY are not that big, but it's still quite a purchase.. While browsing on Ebay, you can always find a deal that is just a bit better. I couldn't resist!


So now I'm showing you the first one out of this set. ORLY - Ingenue is a pink base, with lots of gold shimmer in it. Not a unique color, but still very pretty! It's also similar to another polish from this collection, Oui, but Oui has a darker base which is more purple. Other polishes that are very similar are OPI - Rally Pretty Pink and Zoya - Faye.


ORLY puts their nail polish in nice and big bottles. They contain 18 ml, while brands like OPI and China Glaze contain 15 ml. The brush is very good, easy to apply your polish with. The only problems I have are with the formula and the price. The formula is kind of thick and runny at the same time or just weird to me, but that is manageable. The real problem with the formula is the drying time. Even with use of ORLY - In A Snap, I got dents in the polish 2 hours after application!
Second problem is the retail price. ORLY Netherlands has a price of €10,50 a bottle! Luckily we have this wonderfull place called Ebay.




I bought this set from this Ebay store for $27,25. All bottles came with a matching mini file and as an extra I got an miniature Top 2 Bottom.


xx
K

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten