11 oktober 2011

ORLY - Oui


A few days ago I showed you ORLY - Ingenue. Today I'm showing you her big sister, ORLY - Oui.
When I all my Holiday Soiree lacquers arrived the two of them looked so similar! Of course, it was dark by the time I got home and opened the box. My boyfriend thought they weren't that much alike at all. The next day I still thought they looked alike..

But I changed my mind a bit. When I started to apply Oui, the big differences started to show up. Oui is a much darker color then Ingenue, which has a pink base. Oui is a purple base, but it contains the same golden shimmer we like so much.
Because of the difference in base color, they really differ in warmth. I realized this when I saw the pictures next to each other. Ingenue is a warmer toned polish, while Oui looks a bit cold. It fits the cold winter days that are ahead of us. Ingenue fits the warm fires that will keep us warm.


Application of Oui is the same as with Ingenue. The substance of the polish is quite thick, but runny. Drying time was a bit better this time. I put the layers on a bit thinner and it was perfect!
With this one, I found out wearing time is really good! I wore it two working days in a row and then another two days. My Catrice polish wouldn't even last one day of work..

Oui is supposed to be a dupe for ORLY - It's my year. Unfortunately, I don't own that one so there will be no comparison from me.





I bought this set from this Ebay store for $27,25. All bottles came with a matching mini file and as an extra I got an miniature Top 2 Bottom.


xx
K


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten