8 november 2011

My Wishlist


The weather is really crappy here in Holland. Time is set back one hour, so it turns dark really early. I haven't seen the sun in a few days now..
As a result, I'm just not happy with my pictures! But instead of having another of my blogging breaks I'm going to make you a list with my latest lemmings.


First up, ORLY - Fowl Play, from the Birds of a Feather collection. This is said to be a dupe to OPI - Merry Midnight, A VHTF polish! I've seen some beautifull swatches and I'm waiting for a good deal on Ebay ;)


Duochrome polish? YES PLEASE!! At the moment I'm waiting for the stocks and my bank account to fill up again.



OPI 's Muppts collection came out and a few color keep selling out! The ones I want are Designer, de Better! , Rainbow Connection, Warm and Fozzie, Aminal-istic and Meep-Meep-Meep. Oehh the shinies <3


OPI - Skull and glossbones, from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. When the collection came out I only orderd Mermaids Tears and the Silver Shatter. I'm regretting this more and more..


I want to have the full collection from China Glaze 's Metro collection. I've already got half of it but I want the lot!!

Please leave me your biggest lemming of the moment, if your willing to share ;)


xx
K

2 opmerkingen:

  1. My Muppettes mini pack came in the mail, but it turns outI REALLY don't like foils...:/ Have Excuse Moi on my toes now though; pretty awesome.:) and I'm waiting for my Model's Own package to arrive!:D I really really want all the Kleancolor Chunky Holos!! Dunno if they're recent or not, I just saw them somewhere and I want them badly.:D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Chuncky holos are almost all the same I heard. I just want the black one ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen